IMPORT FACE-OFF national tour - OH 8/29/10

HybridMT

We will be there with a Small armada of Cleveland Heat.

I will be Hung over, and passed out most of the day (if I survive Saturday at all) But I'll be there! Looking to win the N/A class at minimum.

See you faggots there-I'll be in Aviators sippin a Corona and tanning my abs.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We will be there with a Small armada of Cleveland Heat.

I will be Hung over, and passed out most of the day (if I survive Saturday at all) But I'll be there! Looking to win the N/A class at minimum.

See you faggots there-I'll be in Aviators sippin a Corona and tanning my abs.

getting worked by a red busa from what i heard:asshole:

Watch for a black Supra breaking a diff or driveshaft, just letting everyone know so it wont be a surprise.

post pics once your driveshaft breaks, catches in the track, then flips your car.

It will be awesome.

idk why people go knowing their car is going to break and risk a oil down or something fucking up the race for other people

post pics once your driveshaft breaks, catches in the track, then flips your car.

It will be awesome.

idk why people go knowing their car is going to break and risk a oil down or something fucking up the race for other people

Your sneaky!

Have a camera ready, and my car wont ruin anything for anyone, worst case they push it off the track. No spills.

The Sport & Import Car Club of Columbus (who bring you Fast & Furious Fridays @ QSL) are driving to this as a group. They've got 35 members who say they're going to meet at Block's Bagels on E. Main at 10 a.m. Sunday morning.

CR members are welcome to join in for the cruise. I'll be there in the Benz. :cool:

The Sport & Import Car Club of Columbus (who bring you Fast & Furious Fridays @ QSL) are driving to this as a group. They've got 35 members who say they're going to meet at Block's Bagels on E. Main at 10 a.m. Sunday morning.

CR members are welcome to join in for the cruise. I'll be there in the Benz. :cool:

think i am IN for that!

I need to find out what all i got going on tomorrow but, I may be there. Its been a while since Ive gone to a show. How long will it take to get there?