Travis Pastrana's jump

SLOWLX

Pastrana is just pure balls to the wall no fear.

Block is skill and style.

Both are great drivers, but Block is more of a skilled driver than Pastrana's pure insanity approach.

Well put, and thanks for that name he is a skilled driver http://www.youtube.com/user/kenblockracing?blend=1&ob=4

Actually when it comes down to it Pastrana is the better driver since he performs better than Block during the Rally America season. Block just tends to do more "stylish" things on the side and Pastrana does the nuts stuff.

Exactly! I totally agree. Pastrana is a more skilled driver, IMO, but Block has more money and backs himself in all the racing he does. It will be interesting to see how he does in WRC. You also have to remember that Blocks gymkana vids are done in multiple takes and it's edited together to look like one continuous run.

IMO, Rhys Millen, Tanner Foust, and Travis Pastrana all are more skilled drivers than Ken Block.

IMO, Rhys Millen, Tanner Foust, and Travis Pastrana all are more skilled drivers than Ken Block.

i never argued that ken block was more talented nor do i care, nor do i follow either driver... i just said i'd rather watch his video...

Because, In the end... Ken Block has style, and the people that put his video together did a great job (they are on board/artistic). I would also say that his second video was sub par compared to the first.

Cliffs Note:

1. I'm not arguing on who is a better drivercre, nor do i follow either of them

2. Ken Block's vid is way better than this lame shit

3. Its too bad red bull can spend 1 billion on advertising but can't hire the right people to make their video's unique (with the exception of "Thats it Thats all" which wasn't entiely their gig)

Cliffs Note:

1. I'm not arguing who is a better driver, nor do I follow either of them

2. Ken Block's vid is way better than this lame shit

3. Its too bad red bull can spend 1 billion on advertising but can't hire the right people to make their video's unique (with the exception of "Thats it Thats all" which wasn't entiely their gig)

This. (Edited for spelling and punctuation)