Car appraisal

MrMeanGreen

I need to have the Formula appraised for my insurance company since it's being re-written from the underwriter as a "special interest" vehicle due to the mods and collector tags. It will be for an agreed upon, stated value.

Does anyone here do that or know of someone who does? Thanks.

Carmax?

This we do them for free to.. Dont know if it will be 100 percent what you are looking for ..I dont know if you are looking for someone who specializes in modded cars or if you just need an appraisal.

If you do bring it to us let me know when you are coming in.

This we do them for free to.. Dont know if it will be 100 percent what you are looking for ..I dont know if you are looking for someone who specializes in modded cars or if you just need an appraisal.

If you do bring it to us let me know when you are coming in.

something tells me this is a lower appraisel. Just because Carmax needs to make money on the car. Kind of like a pawn shop. They arent in it to keep it for themselves, but to sell to someone else.

A Private Appraiser would be what he is looking for.

something tells me this is a lower appraisel. Just because Carmax needs to make money on the car. Kind of like a pawn shop. They arent in it to keep it for themselves, but to sell to someone else.

A Private Appraiser would be what he is looking for.

exactly my thoughts... and with his mods you need someone who knows how much exactly that kind of stuff is worth