Darksiders 360/PS3

timmy43016

If you have not played this game yet, go check it out. It is awesome. I have been playing for couple days now and it is pretty kickass. Its God of War meets Ninja Gaiden II with a hell of a story. The graphics are great and the overall game play is very smooth. the game is built for a 1080P 120hz TV. I am playing on my 720 60hz now and it can get choppy in a couple places. When I put on my 1080 it looks great. I have about 13 hours in the game and I am only 25% through. I give it a solid 9 out of 10 for sheer entertainment value. Only downfall is that its a single player with no co-op or online action.

hmmm, sounds cool. I am a fan of multiplayer games though.

I thought the PS3 will only output to 60hz? I'm assuming the same for xbox?

I like the multiplayer too, but for the days when you just dont want to jump online and want a good story type of game...this is it.

The jutter reduction on a 120-240 gives a very nice feel. I dont anything outputs above 60. 120/240 just guesses what the next frame will be which is why blue ray has the "in the same room" feel with camera movement.