F**K The Flu!!!

Main3s

I've been sick with this H1N1 shit now for 5 days and now I think I've got strep throat! God damn I hate being sick. I gave up the game of trying to sleep tonight. One minute I'm freezing my ass off then next I'm on fire. I've watched all the flippin TV I can stand, I’m either watching the loop of SportsCenter all day, some stupid Disney movie , some Judge (Fill In The Name) or paid programming. I hate the sight of my couch, my entire body aches. FUCK!!!! I haven't been outside for days. I'm going to urgent care first thing this morning to get some anti-biotic for the strep hopefully that will make me feel a little better. I always thought the flu shot was a joke but sense they're free at my work I've gotten them the past few years. This year I didn't, now look at me, I’m making this pointless thread at 4:45am! Fuck this shit!! Fuck it I say!!!

Welcome to my world. I've been down since Tuesday night. Now you know why I didn't play pool and left early....

Well I hope you're feeling better. I'm letting the car warm up then it's off to get anti-biotics :D Never thought I'd be happy to say that.

Sucks to hear you are sick, it's been going around my area (the H1N1). Two of my kids stayed overnight at a friends house, the next day the friend was in the ER...with H1N1 (knock on wood) my kids never caught it. Thank goodness for that.

I have been battling Pneumonia for 3 weeks now, and I go back in on Wednesday. I bet you I go through another corse of $140 antibiotics starting Wednesday. I cough more than a 30 year smoker. I just went through my busy time at work with this and I am exhausted. I really hope I get admitted to a hospital Wednesday to kill this shit.

I keep hoping I'll wake up the next morning and fell a little better, but I no luck. Wake up in my sweat, sit up and get dizzy with a headache, walk to the couch freezing my ass off. Take a few pills turn on TV and repeat! It's like groundhogs day with a cold :(

So while we’re on the topic, what do you all think about the Hand sanitizer, sprays and new flu shots. Do you think that it’s helping the problem of fighting the common cold or do you think that it’s just making the cold more resistant? It’s a virus and I’m no doctor but over time can’t they change and become stronger based on what we throw at it?