R33 skyline 42R

Slomo Eric

really :confused::bs:

Ridicolously long spool for 900awhp. Thats what 1100 or so at the crank. There are evos (2.3l motors) with smaller turbos making over 1000awhp. This skyline isn't impressive. Not downing skylines or RB motors at all i love them, just this one seems weak. Loads of turbo lag, didn't sound like 900awhp to me. Just was not impressive.

stunning, just look at the curve, the RB26 is an amazing piece of engineering.

Stunning? It makes power for ~2500 RPM out of the almost 9000 RPM rev range.

Makes a good drag car, but I wouldn't call the curves stunning and a marvel of engineering.

I'm not dogging on the car though. It has great top end power and should be a fun drag car.

Ridicolously long spool for 900awhp. Thats what 1100 or so at the crank. There are evos (2.3l motors) with smaller turbos making over 1000awhp. This skyline isn't impressive. Not downing skylines or RB motors at all i love them, just this one seems weak. Loads of turbo lag, didn't sound like 900awhp to me. Just was not impressive.

durka

They are not running smaller turbos or 2.3 liter motors, aleast get your fact straight before you act like 1k hp is something everyone does. I will be sure to call you to TOOOOOOON my 42r RB.

This is impressive.

Old but impressive.

Also, there are 2.3l stroker motor evos putting out over 1000awhp with under 80mm turbos. Theres a few on gas only that do it. No meth / No Spray.

That skyline was built at upgarage with only 850awhp , show me online where there is a 2.3 stroker thats over 1000awhp the record is 2.1 built buy AMS

You are comparing 150k drag car running 8 injector 8000 cc set ups alum rod 4g63 set ups to a standard rb26 The fucking skyline made that power on a fucking power FC props to him!

If you look hes also still running power steering and AC!

They have fucking honda's running 1.6 liters with big big big power too , im sure you can name drop someone elses car from youtube.

You are comparing 150k drag car running 8 injector 8000 cc set ups alum rod 4g63 set ups to a standard rb26 The fucking skyline made that power on a fucking power FC props to him!

If you look hes also still running power steering and AC!

They have fucking honda's running 1.6 liters with big big big power too , im sure you can name drop someone elses car from youtube.

Damn dude i was just saying. I don't know every spec of every built car on youtube. God damn. I don't even fucking care that much man. Like i said before, i wasn't ever downing skylines/rb series motors, i was just saying that seemed low for that big of a turbo and what else was done. God damn.

Damn dude i was just saying. I don't know every spec of every built car on youtube. God damn. I don't even fucking care that much man. Like i said before, i wasn't ever downing skylines/rb series motors, i was just saying that seemed low for that big of a turbo and what else was done. God damn.

Thats what I do not get how is 931AWHP low for a 42r?