Feeler: Verizon Touch Pro 2

Mr. Jones

Thinking about playing with something else, IE: Droid Ect.

Would like to sell this to help defray the costs of a Droid/Ect. Great phone, had it since it came out. Can load any ROM you want in advance, or for that matter can have it unlocked for use elsewhere. Still have the original box/charger/ and can throw in an extra usb cable if you want for charging/sync.

Condition: Used (nick/scratch here/there) more than welcome to check it out in advance, as it's my current daily phone.

Price: Thinking about $250 which is great (check ebay pricing), would rather deal with somebody on CR, then ebay of course.

Let me know, and I'll get on the horn with VZ to get the ball rolling.

Thanks!

Stock Photo:

http://www.1800pocketpc.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/Sexy.jpg

Edited by Jones

Time to try out the iPhone?

I didn't see where I suddenly bought a Prius and became concerned with my carbon footprint. When that happens, put me on the list for the Iphone.

Thanksssss

http://www.hybridcars.com/files/imagecache/article_lead_image/files/graphics/south-park-smug-313.gif

Time to try out the iPhone?

I didn't see where I suddenly bought a Prius and became concerned with my carbon footprint. When that happens, put me on the list for the Iphone.

Thanksssss

http://www.hybridcars.com/files/imagecache/article_lead_image/files/graphics/south-park-smug-313.gif

Great thread will read again!

I was told I cant activate a phone that I paid for out of pocket on my business line or I would have called dibs :(

Damn, that sucks.

I'm really not asking much vs ebay, but I hate using ebay for items like this. Might throw it on CL, actually I should just order the droid first. :p

Damn, that sucks.

I'm really not asking much vs ebay, but I hate using ebay for items like this. Might throw it on CL, actually I should just order the droid first. :p

Buy the droid pansy. I would go with you and buy one if they wouldn't charge me $550. Ass fuckers verizon sucks dick with the exception that my calls NEVER DROP EVER. That is the only thing I love about verizon, the calls never fail.

Buy the droid pansy. I would go with you and buy one if they wouldn't charge me $550. Ass fuckers verizon sucks dick with the exception that my calls NEVER DROP EVER. That is the only thing I love about verizon, the calls never fail.

You need moar lines.

It seems I never run out of credits for toys. :p

I was told I cant activate a phone that I paid for out of pocket on my business line or I would have called dibs :(

Then don't buy it, give Jones a cash "gift", and he will give you a "gift" cell phone. ;)

Jones, if you want to mess with Android, can't you put it on that phone?

you would pay full retail? If that the case I can get you one. I know a few people that thought they would use it more but dont... and dont want to pay for the data package. Could get a used one for under $300 easy.

Sorry for pooping in your thread Jones.

Then don't buy it, give Jones a cash "gift", and he will give you a "gift" cell phone. ;)

Jones, if you want to mess with Android, can't you put it on that phone?

I really just want a droid for now. I go in and out of moods with my toys. I <3 toys, and after playing with a friends at work, I really like the DROID (for now).

:)

And, for what I can sell the TP2 for, should more than pay for the upgrade in theory. :D

you would pay full retail? If that the case I can get you one. I know a few people that thought they would use it more but dont... and dont want to pay for the data package. Could get a used one for under $300 easy.

Sorry for pooping in your thread Jones.

Your constructive poo is always welcome in my threads.