Rumor has it...

dover

Jesus christ now that is a memory I will NEVER forget... lol

Im gonna put her up for trade in a week or so. ........

God I would do anything to go back to that night me you josh mike anthony and erik were going crazy that shit was wild

God I would do anything to go back to that night me you josh mike anthony and erik were going crazy that shit was wild

the craziest part of that night wasnt the racing, it was the brown child you birthed into the toilet. That will never be forgotten lol

That night I didnt know whether to run, hide, cry or just plain shot myself so many feelings, We were all smoking cigs cause we were nervous .

Erik running down the alley were in the garage and we were trying to hide nitrous bottles.

Best part after it all went down we kept racing.....

Murnane, discuss this.

My car is faster than your car.

That night I didnt know whether to run, hide, cry or just plain shot myself so many feelings, We were all smoking cigs cause we were nervous .

Erik running down the alley were in the garage and we were trying to hide nitrous bottles.

Best part after it all went down we kept racing.....

Murnane, discuss this.

My car is faster than your car.

Goddddddd that night was epic! Just a lil recap of the nights events for those who werent there. Phil and I in the vette get off the freeway after racing for about an hour and come to a stop light. Out of no where 2 cops rush up in my rear view and Phils got the camera on still. He puts the camera down and I think we both peed our pants. The cops stop and I think o fuck we're goin to jail...well they just go right around us! All of a sudden cop cars come wizzing from every direction with their lights on, bustin U-ies everywhere squeelin tires. Shit was insane, it was some Super troopers shit. So me and Phil park the car at a meter, deposit money, and RUN! It was so chaotic that I had to call the police and see what was going on. Turns out a person hit did a hit-n-run on a cop car and they were trying to find him lol