Looking to hire an Inventory Manager

99BlownYellowGT

I am looking to hire an inventory manager at Petco in Marion Ohio. It is a full time position with benefits. A strong retail background would be preferred. Animal knowledge,sales,and customer service skills is a plus. I am the store manager and will be doing the hiring decisions. If you are interested please contact me on here and fill out an app on petco.com.

• 2 weeks later...

Little background on myself. I worked the live pet dept at Petsmart in Las Vegas, 2 seperate fish stores, a background in zoology, forestry and oceanography. I've ran my own aquarium business years ago. I also managed (after starting out as cage cleaner), Planet Pets in California. I was responsible for the majority of the inventory and was responsible for generating more business than the store had seen in recent years. Admittedly, I've gotten a bit behind on the newest products, etc, but have no problems reimmersing myself in such things as it's all part of a passion I have for animals.

I'm curious about pay and hours/days. Please, let me know. Thanks.

Little background on myself. I worked the live pet dept at Petsmart in Las Vegas, 2 seperate fish stores, a background in zoology, forestry and oceanography. I've ran my own aquarium business years ago. I also managed (after starting out as cage cleaner), Planet Pets in California. I was responsible for the majority of the inventory and was responsible for generating more business than the store had seen in recent years. Admittedly, I've gotten a bit behind on the newest products, etc, but have no problems reimmersing myself in such things as it's all part of a passion I have for animals.

I'm curious about pay and hours/days. Please, let me know. Thanks.

Yeah, don't think I can compete with this guy...pick him.

I have retail experience but more of my experience is in a corporate setting in a cubicle, your's seems more hands on. And you ownded your own business. I aspire to do that sometime in the future but am not their yet.