Piranhas

Big A

I have 8 Red Belly Piranhas for sale. They are medium sized around 3" or so. $80 takes them all. Don't want to split up inless there is 2 buyers. If anyone is seriously interested I'll get some pictures up later today.

Medium size is 3''? I had a pair while in high school that where easily 5-6'' long and I think still growing. Very cool animals! I'd take em if I had the proper tank/ tanks...

I have had them a couple months and the pet store considered them medium sized when i got them. They can eat around 36 goldfish in around 2 days.

I had a South African Redtail Cat, talk about putting away some gold fish it wasn't even 6" and could eat a dozen in a day no problem. Any fish that eats other fish is cool in my book. Bump

What is this redtail cat you speak of?

what size tank are they in... and how fast you looking to sell them.. i was looking to buy some more but i gotta get a tank together first

They are in a 30G tank. I have heard mixed reviews on how many for the size tank. But what everyone agreed on is the more the more vicious. I don’t have any set time of how fast I’m looking to sell. Still trying to figure out what I want to do/get next. Do you have any piranhas now?

• 2 weeks later...