WTB FOXBODY GT

TurboNova

Well Again another deal fell through, the guy promised on the contract we made that the body shop would fix a couple spots and he had a couple parts to go with. So after making the drive to ashland for the 2nd time we were unable to make it happen so I backed out

I am looking for:

89-93 GT No vert, prefer no sunroof. Black,Red or White in color is my preference. Looking for a 5 speed car. No Rust. I do not want a hillbilly rednecked fox, I want the car to have ac or at least the evaporator in the car still along with harness. I can live with needing to get a condensor and lines and a couple other items.

I do not have a price range but also not looking for a 8000-12000 car that is done. I am just looking for a clean start. I have cash in hand and ready to deal!!!!

Edited by TurboNova
Bad deals

yeah I mean I am not looking for a show stopper I sold my last 93gt and regret it I dont know I will just be looking, fortunate for me and not the ones selling, but its the time to buy right now, alot of people need the cash.

Guest Removed
Dan buy a western car and ship it. The nicer the car you start with the nicer the finished car is. And all foxes rust

verts and sun roof cars are the worst.

western cars, and southern cars(that havent been in a flood) are the the ones that are rust free

that one is ok, paint is bad though and rear hatch is rusted

went and looked at it I think he would come down to 4100

He just offered it to me for $4200. You don't think it's worth that? He did say there was some rust on the rear hatch, how bad was it? How bad is the paint?

If the hatch is rusted and the paint is shot I wouldnt go any more than 3700 for it. Plus the car came from Arena Motor sales..........those people are the biggest pieces of shit out there.

Arena Motor Sales threw a red flag for me too. I've never dealt with them, but recall hearing bad things.