cd receiver, home theater, and dyno bicycle.

JZig06

So I did some house cleaning and have some stuff that is sitting in boxes that needs to go.

First is a Belkin Ipod charger/adapter to play through your radio. Can be set on any station you want also has two preset buttons on it. $20

JVC KD-S34 car stereo used for maybe a year. Comes with all wires just no remote. I'm sure I can find the remote if I look hard enough. $60 OBO

RCA RT2770 Home theater system. 5.1 1000 watt. Has a usb port to plug an ipod into which is mostly what I used it for. Got it as a gift, amazon has it for 230ish so $100 OBO

Dyno bike. Hasn't been used since I was in high school. The tires are prob. flat but still good. The chain has a little rust on it I took a close up of it for you. $80 OBO

I am willing to meet anywhere are the 270 belt with anything except the bike because getting it in my vehicle would be terrible. PM me with offers that are serious.

Pictures Link http://img59.imageshack.us/g/dsc00016k.jpg/

Edited by J Zig 06

All Pm's replied to Macbook and Bluetooth headset are pending. Everything else is still available. If you come get it this weekend I will take 50 for the car stereo. 80 for the home theater system. and 60 for the bike. Which was $450 brand new. Not going any lower on the ipod charger/radio player. Any lower on it I might as well just keep it.

• 2 weeks later...