FN five seven

smineb

Intersting read I was forwarded regarding the PMR-30 vs FiveseveN:

http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2009/11/23/myth-busting-22-magnum-vs-5-7x28mm/

Note, the new EA UltraRaptor loads will see 2600fps+ from the FiveseveN pistol. :)

That being said, I think I might want one of those PMR-30's just for shooting all day for a few bucks. :)

yea i kno it would be nice to have 10 or so just to have tho, there is a guy in cleveland i think it is selling some ss198,ss 191 and ss 193 he is on a forum im on seems lil high priced compared to GB......

EA's sintor looks awesome too, i almost bought some while back when i bought my shell plate and some blue tips pull downs, havent heard much bout the sintors tho so far, havent been on the 5.7 forum much either so go figure

lol

You selling your collections of decorate ammo then? :p

No, I dont have collections of decorate ammo. lol

I never like the 5.7 much as I always found it to be more of a joke round, but got this stuff on trade a long time ago and always forget about it until someone mentions five seven.

I need to put it up on an auction site and call it a day. At one point it was bringing more than $400 a box. I am sure the price is less than half that now.

Never underestimate the usage of steel-core ammo.

http://www.steyrarms.com/typo3temp/pics/0b2ccf975a.jpg

Is it bad that I still get a hard on when seeing an AUG even though I know for the money I can have an awesome AR that is a much better SHTF weapon? I may have to get one of these new AUG clones just for shits and giggles.