SAM

Guest 614Streets

Guest 614Streets
Sammy , I know Ive been hard on you lately. Last night when you held me close over the balcony and rubbed my arms to keep me warm , I really felt safe. Im sorry I went psycho last week. When we stopped talking I felt empty inside but I never bothered to tell you. I know you like spending more time on your SBF ( at least when the garage is warm chuckles...) and it doesnt bother me. If you ever feel like playing some top gun and and sipping some asti again dont hesitate to txt me. I think Im pregnant?! I dont know if its yours?????????????????

There would never be a more awesome time for someone to post up the smiley of the little whistling guy that walks into the room and then slowly backs out while looking back and forth....

Yo johnny, Just thought I would send you a message on here and discuss what happened the other night. You have a really pretty face last time I saw it though it was covered in my secret potion. Anyway I am really diggin ya, how about dinner and a movie sometime...

Wow you talk real tough on the Internet but I dare you to come here and say that to my face! I've trained Affliction for twelve years and have worked my way up to Blue Falcon status. I am the baddest man alive - villages in African paint murals of me as their god.

Guest 614Streets

Oh honey did you forget Im the stalker type?! Its 2010 baby , reading messages like that doesnt upset me! Go get em TIGER!

(Sent from Iphone)

P.s. Im at Mynt in the bathroom! Giggles!

This can be all summed up in one picture. Is anyone else getting hot in here?

http://img2.visualizeus.com/thumbs/09/10/05/family,guy,sexy,stewie,griffin-f15de696b2a2044d2d21bb500074c1c2_h.jpg