Spring Break Panama City 10, Will you be there? Watercrest Condo March 16-27

neonkiller

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another good tune for you Shanton

Empire Of The Sun - Walking On A Dream(Kids At The Bar Remix)

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_UvDJL0Cvcjc/Shnx_R2iNEI/AAAAAAAABKs/NRe6U59AQgg/s400/hot_girl_dj.jpg

Now give me file or die!

Kids at the bar are pretty good at remixing anything...

31 days, 15 hrs, 14 mins, 45 secs Until we get the fuck outta here!!!!!!

Monday will mark the 30 day mark, Ive been waiting along time for this :cool:

Its funny the other day Rhett Dover and I went out Spring Break shopping lol!

I am still in search of new swim suits, shanton i have a funny ass story about my shopping experience yesterday. cliffs: bought stuff at express, returned it, got nicer and more stuff for free. :D haha it was to perfect

I am still in search of new swim suits, shanton i have a funny ass story about my shopping experience yesterday. cliffs: bought stuff at express, returned it, got nicer and more stuff for free. :D haha it was to perfect

its because of your hair gel

Shanna White February 15 at 10:17pm Report

Hey Brandon,

So here's how the card works...

Each club in Panama costs $20 - $30 admission each night.

($20 if you're 21+ and $30 if you're under 21)

The Panamaniac Card is $50 for the WHOLE WEEK for everyone.

If you're 21+ you will receive 30 hours of FREE DRINKING (beer and tropical drinks) - that's 2 hours in the daytime and 2-3 hours a night for every day of the week!

If you're under 21 you are looking at $30 a night just for cover so it definitely helps you out there.

The Panamaniac card also gets you discounts on local restaurants, parasailing, moped rentals, tattoos, peircings..etc.

You have 2 clubs a night to choose from.

The clubs are as follows:

(NOTE: These are the hottest beach clubs in Panama)

-Spinnaker

-Coyote Ugly

-Harpoon Harry's

-Hammerhead Fred's

-Sharky's

All clubs are 18+

Now the MTV and Foam parties are a little different. They are not included with the card.

These are our exclusive parties and admission is $30 at the door for everyone - I sell tickets for $20 in advance.

The Jersey Shore and Real World cast members will be hosting the parties each week. You can party with them...take shots...take pics...and there will be Real World scouts on the prowl ;) They host the craziest contests which anyone can enter! The winners receive free trips for Spring Break next year to the destination of your choice. 3 hours of free drinking at this party.

For the Foam Parties thousands of Spring Breakers wear their bathing suits and party in bathtub bubbles up to your chest! PREPARE TO GET WET! We host the wet-tshirt competetions and guys hard body competitions for free trips as well. I suggest you put your cell or camera in a zip loc bag or don't bring it to this party! 3 hours of free drinking at this party.

What to do now you ask??

Well most people grab the card because not only do you get admission...but free drinking every day/night. 30 HOURS!! $50 is about 10-12 drinks anyways right?? BUT - everyone loves our MTV and MTV FOAM parties so what some people do is get the card and an MTV party. You can also just get MTV party tickets for the events of your choice!

Either way you will definitely save money - this is why we try and hit up all of you guys ahead of time so you're not confused when you get there and we DO SELL OUT.

I will be in Panama for all of Spring Break and can come to you at your hotel - and if you have friends at other hotels I can meet up with them too. Spread the word so all of your friends party together!

Does that help??

Let me know if there's anything else you need or if you want to reserve cards or tickets. No money down or anything...you just simply give me your check in date, phone number and number of cards or tickets you would like and I'll call you on that day to come meet you. If you change your mind...it's all good...but if you really want to party with everyone this Spring Break you'll want to hit up these parties!

Cool?

-Shanna

http://www.taf.org/graphics/F-35.jpg

For you Rob an F-35. =35 More days left!!!!!!!!

LOL awesome i love them i will have one even though F-16's are sexier. to bad i never have time to get on here anymore or id see this stuff CR needs an iPhone app :)

shanton

3oh!3 entire want album

Rise against - audience of one. The good left undone. Gethsemane...more

All out - timebomb. Lights. Ghost town get down.

Offspring - your gonna go far kid

Red jumpsuit apparatus - face down

Framing hanley - lollipop

Groove coverage

and you know we gotta have my life be like eeeewwwww aaahhhhh eeeewwww aaahhh

Well I got her meeting us at the condo with 8 cards so were set on that one. Can't fucking wait!!!

She gonna hook us up with a deal if not I'm gonna get mine offline its only 35 bucks...

http://www.panamaniacclubcard.com/buycard.htm

While she ass rapes you I'll be hittin her from behind.

Official club la vela concert line-up! Updated free concert info

3/2 Ying Yang Twins

7pm

3/8 Young Berg

1pm FREE DAYTIME CONCERT!

3/9 Three 6 Mafia

7pm

3/15 Dorrough

3/16 Sean Kingston

7pm

3/22 Cage the Elephant

3/23 Young Money

7pm

3/29 Ying Yang Twins

3/30 Sevendust

There are 2 more large concerts in the works. They will be announced very soon!

For more info visit Spring Break 2010 - Club La Vela - Panama City Beach, Florida

Least we get Young Money...