WTB comic books

SinisterSS

as the title says, I'm looking for: the X-Men, Batman (none of the spin off comics, Just plain Batman), Spawn, some old superman's continued/switched over to the adventures of superman, the amazing spider-man(no spin offs here either)and 1980's G.I. Joe. if you have any you wanna get rid of or wanna make a quick buck let me know what you have Edited by SinisterSS

I was just going through some old shit in my basement and found a bunch of comics from when I was a kid. They're all in really good shape too. I'm sure they're not originals. Lots of X-Men titles a few spider man from what I can remember. Don't know if they're worth much, there's probably about 20-30 comic books though. If you want I'll snap a few quick pics when I get home so you can get an idea of what they are and what condition they're in.

I was just going through some old shit in my basement and found a bunch of comics from when I was a kid. They're all in really good shape too. I'm sure they're not originals. Lots of X-Men titles a few spider man from what I can remember. Don't know if they're worth much, there's probably about 20-30 comic books though. If you want I'll snap a few quick pics when I get home so you can get an idea of what they are and what condition they're in.

sure, add the issue numbers too, I don't wanna buy something I already have

Edited by SinisterSS

condition? if you wanna sell send me a pm with a price

i would say 9/10 if not better. they are all in the plastic and i think they have boards with them as well. I want to say there is like 150 of them. which include most of the todd mcfarlanes.

Looking for like 60 bucks for the 120 randoms, which includes a few very old ones. They have a price of like 5 cents on them.

and 300 for the mcfarlanes.

i would say 9/10 if not better. they are all in the plastic and i think they have boards with them as well. I want to say there is like 300 of them. I dont know what a far price is??

are they "the amazing spider-man"? not peter parker the amazing spider-man, and the offer would be what someone is willing to pay, I was at the comic book store the other day and a guy came in with a box of old batman comics from the 1950's guy at the store offered him $60 and the guy took it

are they "the amazing spider-man"? not peter parker the amazing spider-man, and the offer would be what someone is willing to pay, I was at the comic book store the other day and a guy came in with a box of old batman comics from the 1950's guy at the store offered him $60 and the guy took it

i edited my post. I will have pics and a better list of what i have tonight.

i edited my post. I will have pics and a better list of what i have tonight.

mcfarlanes? just post pics of them or send them in a pm and i'll let get back with you, I'm trying to collect the ones i'm missing the others just get tossed or handed down to my nephews