WTB - Space heater

99ta

I have one of those small propane heaters.. used it many times to heat up the garage. My buddy has had a heated garage for years now though and I always use his place instead :D

I bought it from Lowes or Home Depot, probably 4 years old?? Works amazing, its a red one. I can snap a few phone pics or something if youde like.. PM me your info if youre interested

I would like to see pics to see which one you have that works as I too am in the market (but the original poster obviously has first dibs) and have been trying to decide between oil filled electric, propane, and infrared.

I have a ceramic electric space heater I have been using until now that is more suitable for a bathroom or closet over a 2 car garage. Mine is around 400 sq ft. 19 x 20 or 20 x 20 or 21 x 20 I can't remember.

I know people swear by the kerosene torpedos but I don't want to kill myself or leave the door open.

Guest Removed
kerosene torpedo's give me a headache. kerosene heater with a wick on the other hand dont, they burn much cleaner, and can be found at thrift stores normally. 9 dollar wick and they are like new.