Window Tint

mloakley

smokin on that indo, game cube nintendo,

five percent tint, so you cant see up in my window

funny... so i am confused whats the legal limit and how do i get tested besides a cop( things i try to avoid) ... also what about headlights and taillights... i am gona keep searching but mine are pritty dark and i wonder if i am gona get pulledover for them. Still cant find much on headlights or taillights but im gona keep lookin..if anyone knows tell me whats the legal feet to view the taillights

i believe 500ft for tail lights but i have no law to quote to back that up

i dont believe youre allowed to put anything over the headlights either

(A) Every motor vehicle, trackless trolley, trailer, semitrailer, pole trailer, or vehicle which is being drawn at the end of a train of vehicles shall be equipped with at least one tail light mounted on the rear which, when lighted, shall emit a red light visible from a distance of five hundred feet to the rear, provided that in the case of a train of vehicles only the tail light on the rearmost vehicle need be visible from the distance specified.

Gahanna got the viper for no front plate and on the factory window tint $190.00

They cited me for no plates on the cobra as well and tint on another vehicle I had. They are the worst and really have to much time on their hands.

Well I have been down the tint road several times and it's a pretty easy ticket to fight in court. What I would do is remove the tint and have your car inspected by any police department, and obtain documentation that the tint has been removed. Take pictures and have that documentation from the police officer when you go into court. It's a non moving violation, so no points. When you go down to the pre-trial (to enter you plea), just explain that you had no idea this tint type was illegal (on the car when you bought it ect), (assuming this is your first cited offense) show them your pictures and the officer documentation that you removed the tint from you vehicle. They should knock it down to a lesser charge or throw it out. You have nothing to lose except, some of your time. By paying/mailing your ticket, you are adhering to the maximum penitently.

i hate the tint law and plate law i got stopped once for no tint back in the day on my Honda they said i had to peal it off or they would write me a huge ticket so i pealed it off. as for the RX-7 ive been pulled over for no front plate and they went into going as far as trying to give me a ticket for tinted tail lights but they are factory. if you know what your talking about cops have to leave you alone because they realize that their ass will get handed to them in court.

i hate the tint law and plate law i got stopped once for no tint back in the day on my Honda they said i had to peal it off or they would write me a huge ticket so i pealed it off. as for the RX-7 ive been pulled over for no front plate and they went into going as far as trying to give me a ticket for tinted tail lights but they are factory. if you know what your talking about cops have to leave you alone because they realize that their ass will get handed to them in court.

I wasnt aware having tinted lights was illegal... from what iv been told, as long as you are able to see the brake lights or head lights this was allowed.

Window tint.....pay it and move on.

Gahanna, Grandview, New Albany and occassionally OSHP will pull you over for it if they are bored. Most don't bother with it but if its illegal then be prepared to pay up.

I've been tagged for window tint but never for my tinted tail lights. (knock on wood)

• Casper unlocked this topic