98 Gold Z28 camaro 6 speed.

Guest dsm8u

1998 Chevrolet Camaro Z-28 2 dr Hatchback.. Price is $6900 which is a good price on a gold z28.

Rare gold production color!

LS1 engine

6 speed manual.

Power door locks,power seats,ac,cruise,dual airbags,T-Tops,Power windows,tilt steering wheel,keyless Entry,

Other Accessories- New pioneer cd player,Newer tires,Eagle F1 Rims in great shape,Rear spoiler(factory option)

Pioneer Cd changer in trunk.

City mpg-18

Highway Mpg-27

Lots of new parts installed-There are as followed,New frt and rear brakes and rotors,sach's clutch kit clutch master and slave.

Some aftermarket parts are as followed,Comp cam-Not Very noticibale but nice power gains and dependable,all chromoly pushrods and dual valve spring kit W/retainers all done by a professional shop.

Hurst shifter and shift knob,Pioneer surround sound.

Suspention-Eibach suspention with adjuststable struts,also installed professionaly by local shop.

Eagle F1 rims 17"And newer tires.In great shape.

SS Style center exhaust-sounds amazing.not loud but has the perfect sound.

The body on the car is in amazing shape.Alwayed waxed.adult owned and driven.All maintaince records on hand.

All original paper work in folder.and still have the original window sticker!

This car has never seen rain or snow!Alwayed garaged.

I am not the orinal owner of the car the guy who had it before me was a 60 year old vet.He also took extremly good care of the car.

The motor leaks nothing and burns nothing.VERY VERY FAST Z28.Very strong car.

Interior-is in mint shape also.never smoked in.

This is the Z28 to get and keep.Rare gold production color and clean.

i tried to list everything best to my knowledge.I just dont drive the car much.sits in garage.

If u have any questions please feel free to give me a call.740-262-1246

Thanks.

http://s55.photobucket.com/albums/g160/dsm8u/?action=view&current=z28005.jpg&newest=1

May also trade for nice car.or truck.i also have a 95 civic 5 spped 2 door i will throw in for the right deal and maybe some cash if its what im looking for.