UFC109 Predictions

wagner

Couture vs Colman

- If you are a fight geek this is about 10 years to late for this fight, but still a good one! Both hall of fame fighters, two of the best wrestlers in the UFC, both former title holders. This is going to come down to who wins on the feet. Coleman's double leg take down is the stuff of legend and he invented ground and pound. Couture is like a gladiator and will show up ready to go and have a great plan.

- I am a die hard Colman fan but I think Randy will grid this out to a decision win.

Marquardt vs Sonnen

- There is no way aroudn it, Marquardt is going to beat Sonnen's ass in a bad way. Unless Sonnen can get a lucky shot in Marquart wants to send a message that he should be fighting for the title and I am pretty sure he is going to write it on Sonnen's face.

- Marquardt puts on the big boy pants ends this quickly and big.

Swick vs Thiago

-Goooood fight right here. Swick is nasty on his feet and his "swickoteen" can catch a fighter off guard. Thiago has looked nasty in his fights with good boxing and great ground game.

- Thiago wins this one but it is going to be an entertaining fight

***WIN OR GO HOME FIGHT****

Serra vs Trigg

Frank Trigg loses this fight he is done in the UFC and might have to retire. Matt Serra needs a win here so people care about him and he does not get cut. Both of these guys have been talking a lot of trash. Serra has good boxing but is a machine on the ground. On the other hand Frank Trigg is famous for hitting Matt Hughes in the junk.

Serra wins this but it is going to be sloppy.

I dont even think I'll be warching this one... All the fights suck...

Swick vs Thiago should be a good fight since they match up pretty well. Most people don't seem to like the main event and I guess that is understandable.

I am a fight fan so anytime there is a fight on I try to check it out. Anything is better than college basketball, golf, NBA, or ice skating since that seems to be all the networks offer this time of year :(

Swick vs Thiago should be a good fight since they match up pretty well. Most people don't seem to like the main event and I guess that is understandable.

I am a fight fan so anytime there is a fight on I try to check it out. Anything is better than college basketball, golf, NBA, or ice skating since that seems to be all the networks offer this time of year :(

BINGO!

+1

All these fights blow. I dont even care to see washed up old Randy fight.

He barely outpointed Vera.....and if you watched that snoozefest i think vera did most of the damage that was done...couture held him against the cage the whole fight.

Edited by 99BlownYellowGT