sunfire performance parts?

Reed44

A guy i work with races the nascar compact series and he is having a hard time finding performance parts for his car. anyone know a place that sells pistons,rods, and a nice cam for it? its the 2.2 also

2.2 eco???

either way look at rksport for sme stuff or he can boost with a turbo or m62 if it is the eco motor..

if he can gt the 2.4l motor you can also go turbo or gm even offers a m45 supercharger kit for them...

tell him to look at j-body org and he can find out jsut about anything he wants... even can swap a l67 3800 sc into it if he wanted to

A guy i work with races the nascar compact series and he is having a hard time finding performance parts for his car. anyone know a place that sells pistons,rods, and a nice cam for it? its the 2.2 also

I race that class, and have for a while. I recommend he does not waste money on mods. 1st race the car may go into the wall and hes out the money, the class is meant to be a low buck fun time. On top of that, its cheating.... someone could put the claim money up for his car.

Guest Removed
I race that class, and have for a while. I recommend he does not waste money on mods. 1st race the car may go into the wall and hes out the money, the class is meant to be a low buck fun time. On top of that, its cheating.... someone could put the claim money up for his car.

what dan says, but me and you both know dan, the one guy out there has a built motor in his car :rolleyes: they cheat to pass the vacuum test and all. listen to the black car when he does his qualifying laps..it dont sound like no one other car out there, and it comes out of the corners hard.

sbc roller rockers work in these motors, and i know there are cams out there aswell. there is a whole website dedicated to the 2.2 compact motors. early vs late heads and so on. tons of info on these.i've ported a few heads for a couple guys running out there.

what dan says, but me and you both know dan, the one guy out there has a built motor in his car :rolleyes: they cheat to pass the vacuum test and all. listen to the black car when he does his qualifying laps..it dont sound like no one other car out there, and it comes out of the corners hard.

sbc roller rockers work in these motors, and i know there are cams out there aswell. there is a whole website dedicated to the 2.2 compact motors. early vs late heads and so on. tons of info on these.i've ported a few heads for a couple guys running out there.

very true rob, his car handles like its on rails and sounds like a pro stock car :) I guess the farthest I ever see myself going is a milled head. Only because everyone you talk to has shaved a little. I just want to keep it competitive.

boostedgtp- thats a good website. thanks for the link. vefiero. Hes not looking to do anything drastic. just a few things. that black car is ridiculous though. sounds nasty. do you know any more websites rob.

boostedgtp- thats a good website. thanks for the link. vefiero. Hes not looking to do anything drastic. just a few things. that black car is ridiculous though. sounds nasty. do you know any more websites rob.

No problem dude. When I had my beretta gtz back in the day I bought the w 41 cams and some other little shit from them. They seemed fine to deal with.

No problem dude. When I had my beretta gtz back in the day I bought the w 41 cams and some other little shit from them. They seemed fine to deal with.
If you do a COD will be your best bet on getting the parts. They really have lost all hope in all the J-body world I feel. Karo at Carcustoms.net is the best at what he does for the J-body cars, and if he can't help I'm sure he will be able to point you to the right people. I've been with the J's since 01, and J-body.org will be the best site to find any information for them. I only have 3 J's still. ;)