AWW$HEEET

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

After figuring out the wiring with some help, I realized there is alot of redundant power supply between the e30 chassis and e36 s50 wiring harness. So after eliminating this redundancy, I was able to get all the grounds correct, get all the power correct and turn the engine over for the first time, which is a huge load off. Now I need to figure out only one more connector, put the intake on, put in the oil and oil filter, serpentine belt, and radiator.

Thanks again to bmw330is (Justin)

Washed out my intake manifold today. Nice seeing pieces of spark plug come out. (From old motor). Installed gaskets on the runners, and the throttle body mount point. Installed 75 degree thermostat, flushed out the radiator, installed my cam sensor, and ran my serpentine belt. Getting closer.

• 2 weeks later...
intake manifold is on. hopefully my radiator hoses fit.... also need to wire my electric fan, add oil, PS fluid, tranny fluid. need to route the fuel supply and return, put on throttle body. should be finished soon (tonight? friday?). pics and shit to come.

Ive been meaning to talk to you. Wanna wire me up a system? Nothing overboard, maybe just some components and a smallllll sub.

Can do sir.

I would do 4 6.5s subs, would be badass and small.

Or there is a company outta north Carolina that makes nasty subs one of there 8s .....or a DD1508 would be more than enough.

Can do sir.

I would do 4 6.5s subs, would be badass and small.

Or there is a company outta north Carolina that makes nasty subs one of there 8s .....or a DD1508 would be more than enough.

Yeah, looking for like one or two 8" subs. Maybe do some components in the front?

Pretty much complete. Cranks over but not getting fuel. Lines are hooked up correctly:

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=485&pictureid=4147

You're supposed to have parts left over right?

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=485&pictureid=4148

car looks great man! good job, hope you get it all worked out soon

any updates on your tractor?

Tractor got its wheels blasted and powdercoated in JD Yellow Looks hot! Continues to have a stator problem, and my dad refuses to buy a new one because hes an idiot.

fuck your tractor

fuck your face