Hunt a leopard

Putty

This thread is funny. I love to see all the people whine about hunting big game. What you don't realize is the hunting of big game has helped increase the populations of the animals. The money that comes from the hunts help the land owners maintain the habitats, therefore the people have a financial incentive to help grow and protect the game.

I say fire away!

This thread is funny. I love to see all the people whine about hunting big game. What you don't realize is the hunting of big game has helped increase the populations of the animals. The money that comes from the hunts help the land owners maintain the habitats, therefore the people have a financial incentive to help grow and protect the game.

I say fire away!

I am personally not for trophy hunting. But this is true, and it helps keep their numbers in balance. Plus hunting any of the big five will cost you 10, 15, 20+ grand an animal on top of daily rates, and you will probably need a tracker and or professional hunter also.

Hey neat, people speaking SouthAfrikaansiDutchlish.

Those people aren't hunters; hunters don't use bait, hunters don't outnumber their prey, and hunters don't lower their weapons. They're exterminators, at best.

The guy in the first video almost got his foot blown off by the kill shot. Watch it again.

Hey neat, people speaking SouthAfrikaansiDutchlish.

Those people aren't hunters; hunters don't use bait, hunters don't outnumber their prey, and hunters don't lower their weapons. They're exterminators, at best.

The guy in the first video almost got his foot blown off by the kill shot. Watch it again.

if you sit out there long enough stalking an animal like that without anyone else or "bait" you become the "bait" and become the hunted. there for.....still using bait. el oh el.

other animals such as the female lion hunt in number. are they less of hunters? they prey on the weak and the young first also. its smart.

also not bashing just feeding the debate. its interesting to see everyones views.

I say fire away!

Yeah thats why in 2008 they had to put the lion in Botswana back on the endangered species list due to all the dumb fuck trophy hunters wanting to kill male lions? economics and awareness?! thats bullshit now poaching has become even worse for big cats, because a lot of the county is too poor and can not regulate lion hunting .There is not enough regulations in africa to watch the hunting. If the hunters really cared for the african people and the land how come everyone is coming out the woodwork now? where was all this save the lion bullshit years ago when it was banned? Its simple greedy ass hunters with money + poor country= yes hunt whatever the fuck you want.

Yeah thats why in 2008 they had to put the lion in Botswana back on the endangered species list due to all the dumb fuck trophy hunters wanting to kill male lions? economics and awareness?! thats bullshit now poaching has become even worse for big cats, because a lot of the county is too poor and can not regulate lion hunting .There is not enough regulations in africa to watch the hunting. If the hunters really cared for the african people and the land how come everyone is coming out the woodwork now? where was all this save the lion bullshit years ago when it was banned? Its simple greedy ass hunters with money + poor country= yes hunt whatever the fuck you want.

It's not so much the hunters, but the indigenous people themselves. Those countries have a serious problem with poaching. As I'm sure you can figure out, poaching of an animal brings in $0 for the country. If some rich shmuck wants to pay $30,000 to hunt one, then that money goes towards raising 3 more lions. Which is a good thing.

Though, I do agree on the part-time 'hunters' being a bunch of pussies. 'Hunting' something that's inside a fence, isn't hunting IMO.

Unfortunately, Leopard populations have climbed drastically in some areas, and it's bringing them into close contact with people. The only real way to solve that issue is to hunt them. If the government makes some money on the licensing and such, then why not let sport hunters in to do the job?

OTOH, these guys are scum. The point of a hunting party is NOT to have a whole bunch of people all shooting at one animal. It's to have ONE person shooting, with backup just in case the cat does something like THAT. In this case, GO CAT! Stupid fuck deserved to get killed.

I don't personally care about the population of a species but, I do care about a life ended in pain, fear, and suffering. I wish everyone of those poachers would have had their throats ripped out. I'm a firm believer in killing for food not sport. And I don't think many people eat leopards or lions.