Wtb audi a newer audi a4 awd turbo

Comebackkid

Dude a 2500.00 a4 would really end up costing you 5000.00 in a couple months. Have it checked out before you buy it.

I guess the guy needed money bad or something but i went and test drove the car and it was really really nice.. He had all the service records of the car and this car was bad ass.. I told the guy i would give him some extra cash if he would hold it until monday but I gues he just need money that bad..The only thing it need was a back door, well didnt need but to make the car look perfect..

Dude a 2500.00 a4 would really end up costing you 5000.00 in a couple months. Have it checked out before you buy it.

+1 these cars have to be well maintained otherwise they go to shit real fast. My previous S4 cost me 12,000 in parts to get it back up to par.

I guess the guy needed money bad or something but i went and test drove the car and it was really really nice.. He had all the service records of the car and this car was bad ass.. I told the guy i would give him some extra cash if he would hold it until monday but I gues he just need money that bad..The only thing it need was a back door, well didnt need but to make the car look perfect..

You'd be suprised once you get a car on a rack what you find. Im sure joe could check it out for you.

• 2 weeks later...