FS: Need dog training? (Going to try this again hopefully the right way)

RC K9

Does anybody on here need help with a dog? Do you have a dog that jumps on people all the time, pulls you on a leash, barks at everything? Want to teach your dog some basic obedience? A lot of the trainers in Columbus sell “packages” which is great if you have $900 to spend on an obedience package but I haven’t seen anyone that offers just one or two things. So basically either you have $900 or you get nothing. I am not a full time trainer as of yet, but am currently working towards doing that full time in the future and am trying to find a way to acquire the funds to get my Master Trainer Certification from National K9. A lot of people that do the in home problem solving/training lessons charge $100/hour. I need to get the practice so I am willing to charge far less than that and if I am not able to do the job, it’s free. I am not a “vendor” that has my own business per say, just a guy that loves dogs, and wants to do it full time in the future, so I am trying to get practice in with as many dogs and different breeds as possible. Let me know if you are interested and if you want a demo or something, I can bring my dog to show what I have taught him so you know I am not full of crap. I would put a price but that all greatly varies based on your dog and what you need him/her to learn. PM me if you are interested. Thanks for looking.

-Ryan

And what breeds does a "murderdog" mix entail? PM me with details. Any other issues? Can other people clip them or nobody can? Does he bite or just try to get away? Also, have you had the dog since puppyhood? Sounds like a challenge to me and I am up to give it a shot. PM me with all that info.

Wish you were up in Cleveland. One of my Shepards is a cocky bastard with an attitude.

I have family up in Ashtabula. If you are serious, you tell me what you want done, we can agree on a price, and it may also give me an excuse to come up and see my grandparents. PM if you are seriously interested.

Copperhead, just want to say thanks for having me out to your house tonight. I will get at you in the morning with all the options and prices. Hope we can work something out as I would love to work with Clover. She struck me as a dog with a lot of potential.

We had Ryan over for a consult. He knew his stuff and I have a full comfort level allowing him to take and train my pits offsite. He brought his dog with and I was very happy to see what his animal was able to do. I am setting an appt for him to take and train so I will post back the results. From what I have already seen, I will be happy with the results. His prices were more than reasonable for what I want to accomplish.

Copperhead/Timmy, I appreciate the positive feedback thus far and look forward to working with your dogs. If you guys have any questions or concerns that come up before the training begins please feel free to PM, e-mail, or call me.

That is one other thing I didn't mention, I am willing to board dogs if you need. I am not a kennel so I can't have 20 people's dogs at a time but let's say you are taking a vacation and want to do a boarding/training thing, I am open to that as well. I will only board dog's that are obedience trained though. Whether that is through me (preferably of course) or from somewhere else, and NO, pet's mart training does not count ha ha.

As for Clover, she will work out. I have guaranteed Mike, as everyoneone else on her, if I can't do what I said will be done in the time I say it will be done, I either continue with the training until it is completed and I don't charge for the extra time or we end the training there and you don't pay me. Win win for the customer.

• 3 weeks later...