Snow plow crew sign in

Sam1647545489

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love it, make people happy/safe and earn some $$ :cool:. Will be buying a whole new setup next this summer.

There’s plenty of perks with it too. Pulled a civic out of a ditched on refugee rd Tuesday morning, two young sexy females both wearing hoodies that said Pickerington north seniors. Office got a call around 3pm from them askin for my number.

I love it, make people happy/safe and earn some $$ :cool:. Will be buying a whole new setup next this summer.

There’s plenty of perks with it too. Pulled a civic out of a ditched on refugee rd Tuesday morning, two young sexy females both wearing hoodies that said Pickerington north seniors. Office got a call around 3pm from them askin for my number.

Maybe they need something plowed?

Can't beat a deal like that

Right here. My job would have been easier with this past storm of over 12'' if our damn snow blower didnt break. FUCK craftsman snowblowers. finally with this one bought 2 new ones and they worked great. plowing = easy. shovel and blower and salting = real men. finally got off work from working tuesday at 2am - wednesay at 230pm. and before that friday at 12pm - sunday at 1200 pm crazy shit. Only 3 hour down time to dry our clothes on this storm and a little more than that on the last one.

I just woke up from my 14 hour coma. Time to go do my house now.

If anyone needs some help today let me know.

plow ur mom

http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa140/gruntlife05/snoop-1.gif

http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa140/gruntlife05/dogg.gifhttp://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa140/gruntlife05/dogg.gifhttp://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa140/gruntlife05/dogg.gif

I was up for 4 days straight for the big one. slept half a night and was up three days straight for the littler one. I still have people calling me asking for random plow and salting work to be done... make money, get rich!!!!

p.s. everything I have has broke in the last two weeks...pushing that much snow stuff is bound to break. fixing everything this weekend and getting ready for the storm on monday

I was up for 4 days straight for the big one. slept half a night and was up three days straight for the littler one. I still have people calling me asking for random plow and salting work to be done... make money, get rich!!!!

p.s. everything I have has broke in the last two weeks...pushing that much snow stuff is bound to break. fixing everything this weekend and getting ready for the storm on monday

I broke the plow 2x in one night. Fucking pivet bolt kept snapping off. Finally got a good grade 8 bolt in there and she is good to go. Had to take the backhoe to a few sites today to push the snow off the lot. There is so much snow in these piles. I had a 15ft high pile in one location once I was done today. Erik, I saw you on alum creek the other night around 8 or so behind the cota bus. I honked but I dunno if you heard me. Any word on how much is coming monday?