WTB: inexpensive reliable daily driver

RC K9

I am looking for something cheap and reliable. Maybe $800 early 90's honda or something. I don't want to have to take a loan out for a car but if someone has a CR-V under $5K I would be interested. Right now my wife and I have one vehicle as a daily driver, and with me trying to get this dog training thing on the side to take off, that entails us having two vehicles for me to make this successful. Let me know what you have. Thanks.

Ryan Corlew

ryancorlew@gmail.com

What exactly are you looking for? I've got a '99 S10 LS 4 cyl, 5sp, 2wd listed on CL for $4000. Rust free, and needs nothing. 146k miles.

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa79/Ron_ofthe_cars/S10005.jpg

NADA books out at $4300, but it does have a few dents here and there. But it also has new lower ball joints, and new tires last August. The fiberglass cap goes too.

not bad price but here is my predicament...I don't even want to spend $5K on a CR-V but that is what my wife wants. I don't want to acquire anymore loans/debt so about the only thing I am willing to do that on is a CR-V for her. The other option is me finding something for like $1000 that I could maybe pay cash for that will work for the time being until i am in a financial position to get her a CR-V. Also, I used to have an S-10 and I can't fit in them worth anything. thanks for the response though. Not trying to be a dick or anything...just not quite what we are looking for.