SilverAudiMike

Sucks. The DJs suck. The morning show sucks. The same songs over and over again suck.

I guess its nice to have something in between CD101 and 99.7, but it shouldnt be Clearchannel to bring it if they cant handle doing it right.

They need to do a complete reformat and quit letting the corny ass DJs hate on the songs/musicians in failed attempts at humor.

Anyone else agree?

Edited by SilverAudiMike

Sucks. The DJs suck. The morning show sucks. The same songs over and over again suck.

I guess its nice to have something in between CD101 and 99.7, but it shouldnt be Clearwater to bring it if they cant handle doing it right.

They need to do a complete reformat and quit letting the corny ass DJs hate on the songs/musicians in failed attempts at humor.

Anyone else agree?

106.7 is a good station,just the morning show is weak.

Not a huge fan of any station to be honest, at least since I got phone apps for Pandora, and Slacker. Though every now and then my dial stops on 106.7 and I hear something I like so I can't say I hate it. Don't care for the morning show either, I actually don't mind Rover, its his backing crew that annoys the fuck out of me.

i liked 106.7 when they first got started it was all music all day, then they added the dj's and now another fucking talk show, i stopped listening to them when i first heard that b.s. when i'm driving to work in the morning i wanna hear music not that b.s. so now i ask how long before 106.7 becomes another fucking country music station as if columbus needs another one of those