WTB: Snowblower

Casper

how much are you looking to spend?

Depends on the snowblower. I've search Craigs, but they're all junk. I don't want to buy someone else's headache. I'd prefer to get one new, or a used one from somebody someone from here knows. I'm looking for 22"+, 4hp+, etc. Prefer 2 stage, 4 stroke. There are tons at Sears I'd be willing to buy, but they're out of stock and can't order them. TSC has a decent one, but same deal... out of stock and can't order.

Depends on the snowblower. I've search Craigs, but they're all junk. I don't want to buy someone else's headache. I'd prefer to get one new, or a used one from somebody someone from here knows. I'm looking for 22"+, 4hp+, etc. Prefer 2 stage, 4 stroke. There are tons at Sears I'd be willing to buy, but they're out of stock and can't order them. TSC has a decent one, but same deal... out of stock and can't order.

Ill get the info on this one that i might sell. Its a sears i belive used very little.

go buy a quad with a plow.....

year round fun

if you know of any for a good price let me know.... I'm sick of shoveling my driveway and then having to pay or call in a favor to get a friend to plow my country driveway.

I've been thinking about that.

if you know of any for a good price let me know.... I'm sick of shoveling my driveway and then having to pay or call in a favor to get a friend to plow my country driveway.

edit never mind c list add sold or taken down

Last night at Lowes on polaris there was a snow blower marked down to 400$ display model it made me cry I wanted it.

Hopefully its still there and that helps

They laughed when I called, saying they haven't had any in over a week. You sure it was Lowes on Polaris? You sure it was a snowblower?