3 county plows burried on my street

jeffro

well, tonight certainly was an interesting one for the residents of short st in lewis center. around 730pm this evening the usual plow driver(plow 1) hit our 1 lane road that i live on. when he went to turn around in the neighbors driveway, he burried himself about 3 feet deep in mud. After trying to get himself unstuck, he calls for backup(plow 2). they hook up a chain and try to pull plow 1 out but no luck. they only thing they managed to do with plow 2 was get that stuck too. not 10 minutes later a full size front end loader(loader) shows up. holy shit, he said he drove it about 10 miles to get there.

http://lh6.ggpht.com/_zt1IrYTCrOo/S3oc3YMO6YI/AAAAAAAAAS4/oM4Tgqh5fHY/s800/stuck1.jpg

in this picture you can see both blows.

the loader manages to get plow 2 unstuck, and has him drive down the street for the time being. for some strange reason the loader then backed down the road a million miles an hour and ditches it into this deep ass ditch. at this point in laughing my ass off because these guys really arent being very careful. somehow, plow 2 manages to pull the front end loader out of the ditch, so the loader can try to get plow 1 unstuck. after removing the neighbors mailbox, and a telephone pole in their yard, they hook the chains up and tried to yank, pull, rock and everything you can think of to get plow 1 out of this 3 foot rut. 45 minutes later and plow 1 is still burried. they gave up and left it in the neighbors yard.

http://lh6.ggpht.com/_zt1IrYTCrOo/S3oc3v4h2cI/AAAAAAAAAS8/hmB2wUkpwG0/s800/stuck2.jpg

ill take another pic for amusement in the morning. they will probably have to call a wrecker to get it out as he said its loaded with 15 tons of salt.

I need that snow shovel.

i was thinkin the same thing ..dam nice shovel haha

was paul driving that dumptruck?

wtf? why does everyone seem to think i cant drive? i took my 2wd suv every where ur little cheap jeep went last week an didnt get stuck once !

i was thinkin the same thing ..dam nice shovel haha

wtf? why does everyone seem to think i cant drive? i took my 2wd suv every where ur little cheap jeep went last week an didnt get stuck once !

If i remember correctly your explodition sat dormant in the snow drags lot because you couldnt hook for shit?

Meeeeanwhilleee.. I was ramping snow mountains and cackling out my window, and blowing by all the brokedicks who either blew up or got stuck.

If i remember correctly your explodition sat dormant in the snow drags lot because you couldnt hook for shit?

Meeeeanwhilleee.. I was ramping snow mountains and cackling out my window, and blowing by all the brokedicks who either blew up or got stuck.

i didnt say it was hooking but i never got stuck any where :bangbang:

hell i went on the other side of the place an went where it wasent plowed where it was up past the bottom of the door an went with flat tire an beasted threew there haha

jeff why dont u go pull him out with ur talon lmao