WTB: 1990 FWD Tsi Talon Fuel Pump Assembly

BoostedAce

Guest Removed

only way to get it, is look the part number up thru dodge, then take the number and call mitsu

and it comes the sending unit, and pump all in one shot, there are only 4 left in the states, and thats its. and they are proud of it, it can get it for $410...

all brand new.

Guest Removed
You can find used ones on car-part.com. It shows Marshalls auto parts in circleville having one pretty cheap with a warranty.

there are 15 different sending units for these cars. is that the right one? cause he has been the used route already

I need the one on the right, DSM graveyard sent me the one on left and I told them it had to be a 1990 FWD tsi talon, Im not really looking to spend 410 but if i cant find a used one before monday sadly im going to have to suck it up and do it.

http://i1014.photobucket.com/albums/af262/Boosted_ace/fuelpump.jpg

It should be the same! But if not my buddy has one for $50 I think the old lines are still on it! You will have to heat them up to get them off

Can i come pick it up tomarrow? I want to find one asap so i dont have to buy one for 410.Just call me when u can (614) 404-5719

I need the one on the right, DSM graveyard sent me the one on left and I told them it had to be a 1990 FWD tsi talon, Im not really looking to spend 410 but if i cant find a used one before monday sadly im going to have to suck it up and do it.

its monday...

Wow....this is fucking retarded I have some people that might have it but blow me off......I hate my fucking car? I might go to school tomarrow and take a torque wrench to it. fucking piece of shit.

Edit: On another note, should i try this? http://tristarrradiator.com/index.html

Edited by Boosted_ACE

check the big dsm boards im sure you can find one.

also check galantvr4.org lots of guys do part outs so you probably can find one there too.

Damn thank you so much sir, I posted that i needed one and not even 5 min later i get a text and he shipped it 15 min later. AMAZING :thumbup: