Scirocco FT565

CRed05

Cool, another super expensive car I'll never care to own.

http://www.myconfinedspace.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/05/worlds-smallest-violin.jpg

More information?

-Marc

Off another forum

HPA Scirocco serial number 0001 has officially kicked off production. 2010 will see the experienced team at HPA return to its roots established in the late 90's where countless 4-Motion twin turbo V6 beetles were produced and shipped throughout the global market.

The 2010 FT565 Scirocco will follow a similar path and will be the World's Only 4-Motion V6 powered Scirocco available. Currently, 3 power levels are being offered: the FT495 single turbo, FT565 twin turbo, and a hard core 3.6L twin turbo FT640.

Full package details will become available on our Web February 1st.

Only thing I saw on their site was that flyer

But what working schmoe that wants a scirocco could afford this one?

Doubtful. They are saying over or vwvortex that it will cost $100K, which is retarded, but I can see that being the case since they have to import them and then do all the mods.

You'd be better off putting a VR6T into a new Golf for 1/3rd the cost, but then you still have FWD

You'd be better off putting a VR6T into a new Golf for 1/3rd the cost, but then you still have FWD

R32 ftw. Still, it's a super overpriced 70% S4, so why bother? I like how they say "understated" but it's kinda ricey with vents and shit. Yeah, okay guys. Kind of like how a STi is understated with fender flares, a big wing and a hood scoop, but it's still an impreza so it's understated...

Doubtful. They are saying over or vwvortex that it will cost $100K, which is retarded, but I can see that being the case since they have to import them and then do all the mods.

for that price I would rather look at a r8

In the link kickass posted it said pricing starts at 150,000. That is a cool car but wow that much for the base. The stage two is what was tested in the flyer. However I like it. But I think if someone is going to drop that much dow they would want something more exotic.