dear toyota

AJ

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Removed
too late, someone already died because of your pooping. they said maybe in 3 months they might issue a recall and send us new floor mats.

try zip ties first...that should ease the public's mind

I just wonder what's going to happen to Toyota when it finally gets proven that the real problem is in their ECU programming. After all this shit, including the fact that their "fix" knocks off the top 5% of the throttle, I think the revelation that they're STILL lying about a fatal problem is going to sink their reputation for good and true.

What's funny about this whole thing is where the materials that are failing come from. Here in the good ol' USA. :confused:

Yep. True story. Funny isn't it? LOL

you can blame it on that if you want but its toyota's poor design thats the problem. CTS also makes pedels for GM, Honda, Ford and Chrysler and they don't have people being killed. :rolleyes:

im sick of the commercials too....they dont have to get on an admit it with 3 hour long commercials that play every 5 minutes...we already know their shit is fucking up

Maybe they feel the need since everyone is riding their ass so hard? I mean, what have you heard about the Honda recall? How bout the GM recalls? "Oh", you say. "But they didnt recall as many as Toyota." Hmm. What about the 4million+ cars Ford just recalled. Or how about the fact that their main Ford guy actually told customers not to even park the affected vehicles in their garages because they catch FUCKIN FIRE. Or maybe someone would like to mention the recent Chrysler recall. No? Why? I'll tell you why. Because that's not news. :rolleyes:

lol

This whole thing cracks me the hell up. You can always tell how good you are by the amount of haters you have. lol Not to mention the plethora of misinformation. Oh, and for the guy above who claims its the ecm, how in the hell do you know? Where are your facts? Do you have some sort of insider info you're privy to that the rest of us aren't including Toyota? Do you really think they'd knowingly do this and not recall them? Do you assume those who run Toyota are from another planet where common sense and logic cannot win out? Are you aware that a private group and the NTSA both started their own investigations into Totota including the ecm software and found no faults? I guess they're covering it up, too. :rolleyes:\

Either way, I'll continue to drive and enjoy both my yota's immensely. And if you dont like it, well, try not to be in front of me at a light. :D;)