WTB: Aluminum Driveshaft (Foxbody)

302Powered

Well I can't find my info but IIRC it but the driveshaft off of an awd aerostar minivan will work- I think its the front shaft-

I never tried it but was going to on my old coupe before I sold it.

its the all wheel drive aerostar and its hard to find in junkyard let alone find one not bent up from the lifts they use at those places and the aerostar one is only 3 inch the frpp one is 3.5

its the all wheel drive aerostar and its hard to find in junkyard let alone find one not bent up from the lifts they use at those places and the aerostar one is only 3 inch the frpp one is 3.5

which is a plus because it fits within driveshaft loops more easily (quite a few concerns on that with the frpp one) and is lighter, dunno about the torsional load limit though. They are hard to find in good shape...

Guest Removed
Thanks for the recommendation however I was trying not to pay full price for one.

-Mike

i understand that..but not many people are selling stuff like that.

i'll toss a post up on buckeye and see if anyone has one. you might find one on stangbangerz too.

http://www.buckeyestangs.com/vb/showthread.php?26182-fox-body-aluminum-drive-shaft&p=313759#post313759

but the aluminum one i had sold rather fast...lol