Woot Off

El Karacho1647545492

the bag of crap usually sells out instantaneously :lol: i want one of the screaming monkeys

+1 on selling out immediately. these servers are west coast so by the time our page even refreshes to show BOC, theyre sold out. at least thats how it was 2 years ago. havnt been to woot.com in a while.

My friend has gotten the bag of crap twice now, first one was total shit but the second one had an 8gb Sansa MP3 player and some other decent stuff. You either have to sit there hitting refresh at 12:59 every night or use one of the websites that will auto-buy it for you.

I read an article about a guy that got an emergency flashlight in a bag of crap. He said the flashlight saved his life when he was trapped inside a building in Haiti.

I figured Woot would hook up 25% of the BOC's with good stuff and the rest really get crap.

A few real lucky people have got LCD TV's, but seeing as how most of the stuff they put in bags of crap is what they couldn't sell it's pretty likely that you'll get junk.

a tv in a little brown bag? hmmmm

http://www.woot.com/Forums/ViewPost.aspx?PostID=763047&PageIndex=71&ReplyCount=2901#post792092

Links to pics of the note and the TV are a few posts above that one. Basically they gave the guy a note saying the third piece of crap wouldn't fit, and that they would have a delivery service contact him. He ended up with a 61 inch TV.

That alone is a good enough reason for me to continue trying to get in on the bag of crap. Nothing like paying a few bucks for a giant TV.

http://www.woot.com/Forums/ViewPost.aspx?PostID=763047&PageIndex=71&ReplyCount=2901#post792092

Links to pics of the note and the TV are a few posts above that one. Basically they gave the guy a note saying the third piece of crap wouldn't fit, and that they would have a delivery service contact him. He ended up with a 61 inch TV.

That alone is a good enough reason for me to continue trying to get in on the bag of crap. Nothing like paying a few bucks for a giant TV.

that is fucking awesome!

I've had a feeling it's coming up soon too. Usually does after some stupid shit like these lights. Unfortunately it takes forever to get these lights to move.

thats just it, people will either go to sleep because theyre taking forever. or they will buy one of these cuz they're cool, and have been waiting all day, then go to sleep.

if that makes any sense