Windows Replacement Advice

87GT

Anyone with replacement window experience tell me if this is a good deal or too expensive.

$7120

Replace 10 total windows all vinyl frames, 2 double hung, 4 half screen sliding, 4 three lite slider picture window (2 half screens). Window exceed the rated amounts needed for 2010 Tax credit. Free installation is included so the total price is factored into the tax credit giving the maximum amount on 2010 tax refund of $1500.

50 year warranty with free replacement and insulation on any problem with window function or damage to parts. Same with accidental glass breakage with exception of fire, burglary, act of God, or civil riot (homeowners insurance already covers this). This is transferable when selling the home but it will be prorated to new owners.

I can afford to do this 12 months same as cash so no interest on the loan applies. My current windows right now have to be the worst ever made. Single pane casement no coating with aluminum siding. Surface temp today of a few was 30-50F depending on sunlight. They are so filled with moisture you have to wipe it off to see outside.