Deftones

CRed05

Bah, I'll stand alone in proclaiming love for white pony.

Passenger w/ Maynard may be the best song EVAR!

You are not alone on this!

I had played my original white pony cd to the point of it not working. I bought a new one promptly :p

Chino is back in pre-White Pony shape now vocally and size. Check out recent performances on youtube.

I love how brutal the chorus is. I have a lot of faith in this album. The past couple have only had two or three good tracks on them, IMO.

Wonder if Chino is still fat and out of breath... every concert after the White Pony release sucked mainly for that reason.

Last time I saw them was @ Polaris Ampitheatre, and they about got booed off the stage. Chino was drunk/high and could barely sing, truly sucked the donkey balls. Thankfully, they weren't the headliners.

• 4 weeks later...

FYI - this album is on the internets.

Chino's vocals are great again. The "fill-in" bass player seemed to add a bit to the mix. Stephen's guitar riffs are the most bland/lackluster I've heard in a while, although Abe's drumming tends to make up for it sometimes.

I've tried to give the album a chance but it's still like the past two albums; kinda meh w/ a couple good/decent tracks. I'd say this album is the Deftones 2nd worst album, next to Saturday Night Wrist.

FYI - this album is on the internets.

Chino's vocals are great again. The "fill-in" bass player seemed to add a bit to the mix. Stephen's guitar riffs are the most bland/lackluster I've heard in a while, although Abe's drumming tends to make up for it sometimes.

I've tried to give the album a chance but it's still like the past two albums; kinda meh w/ a couple good/decent tracks. I'd say this album is the Deftones 2nd worst album, next to Saturday Night Wrist.

Dammit...

Team Sleep needs to release more albums.

Agree