WTB Flux Capacitor 88 5.0

Stimmel1647545512

As the title states, I am looking for a rare set up that can take me back to November 5th, 1955. I believe my alternator could charge the needed 1.21 gigawatts required to get me there, and my gears are good for 88mph, I also swapped out the stock 85mph speedo to a 140 , but I'm still missing the actual capacitor.

I need this by yesterday.

Thanks.

ehhhh try at lowes. they might direct you to the lighting isle(dont ask). just show them a picture of it and be sure to ask the young guys. there good with all the electrical items. oh and in that rare chance you get the guy that knows what your talking about... just try keep a straight face.

just outta curiosity, what makes you wanna go back that far?

Wasn't there a flying foxbody in the 2nd movie?

yes briefly its lands in the town center when they first get to the future its red and has superbird type spoiler but only one bar in the middle.

also 249 used is a little steeep

and if anyone could find a good mr fusion that would be sweet as well good looking out

Thanks

and ps stimmel you will definitely need one you're so slow you'll need to travel back far enough to beat people!

80 roll? once i hit 8 more mph all you will be seeing is two (what look like tire tracks) but flames and ill be gone.....

I am also in need of some new time circuts mine keep flashing 1885 and i dont want to end up in the wrong place at the wrong time.

• 2 weeks later...