WTB EK civic B Series parts

rb26deet32

I'm looking to get a new or lightly used ramhorn manifold for a t3 or t4 flange. I don't want a side mount, top mount or log manifold. Ramhorn only. I'm also looking to buy a "TIAL" 38 or 44mm wastegate. Tial only, I don't want another shitty knockoff wastegate. I'm also looking for a truboost boost controller or any other kind of electronic boost controller. I just prefer the truboost. Also looking for a turbo timer and any kind of steering wheel. If it's stock It need to have the air bag in it or at least have a new cover for it. If it's after market it has to have the hug and also can't be some ebay shit. Well thats it. Let me know what you have and we can go from there. Thanks.

Brent

I have a hks evc its alittle older I bought it on here and never used it! Ill take $80 what I paid for it.

What model is it? Most of the hks evc's cost $300 or more so I'm not sure how good it can be if it only costs $80. Unless you got some amazing ass deal or something. In the case, when do you want to sell it? :D

I have a battery tray and B-series spark plug cover sitting in my garage from 6 years ago..

What does the spark plug cover look like? Do you have the bolts for it? And how much would you want? Thanks.

Brent

I don't remember but I know its older. It has four buttons low setting high setting and a maual buttom with a turn knob. The low and high settings are on the back of it .

Is it just the electronic part or does it include the actual hardware too?

If either of you guys have a spark plug cover and want to get rid of it let me know. Mine looks like shit sitting all out in the open how it is now.

There is also a new thing I'm going to need. Today while driving around I got a CEL. It's a code #9 which means TDC cylinder problem. Meaning either my timing is off or my TDC sensor in the dizzy is bad. I know my timing is right on so that leaves me with the bad sensor. So if you have a b18b non vtec dizzy and it isn't crap let me know. Not looking to spend too much on the dizzy since I'm sure I can get it for free from my bud tomorrow but this is just a heads up.

Or I could always go the old school route and get a msd dizzy :cool:

Thanks

Brent

Its the control box the silonoid and the wires you have to get your own vacum lines.

I just talked to Roy about it and it seems like a good deal. Right now it's on the list of things to get but it's not on the top. Either way when would be a good time for me to come take a look/buy it? I live in the Dublin NW Columbus area. Later.

Brent

Getting a ramhorn manifold tomorrow along with a new down pipe. Here is the list of what I still need.

-B18b (non VTACH!! dizzy)

-44mm wastegate (needs to be Vband)

-short shifter w/ bushing or just bushing if you have one

-Electronic Boost controller

-Turbo timer

-Spark plug cover

-drum to rotor brake conversion

-Hondata S300

I also need the rubber bushing thing for the shifter on a 96 civic. If anyone has one or knows where I can get one let me know. I'd like to finish up the car in the next month or so.

There is a integra at pick n pull that has disk rear brakes and it still has the dizzy.

Which pick n pull? Any idea what year? LS?

Also just got a manifold and downpipe and rubber shifter bushing. Now I really need a 44mm wastegate with vband flange asap.

Thanks for the heads up.

If your looking for a b18b dizzy then I assume you have a ls head you can't bolt a spark plug cover to a ls vc.

I always thought it depended on the valve cover? But that makes sense lol. Let me go check real quick :D

So, I was off today decided to swap manifolds and redo my intercooler piping. It fits so nice meow. And damn does that new manifold look good. I even took a few fancy pictures.

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d153/rb26deet32/IMG_1474.jpg

Worst manifold I've ever had.

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d153/rb26deet32/IMG_1475.jpg

New one is a big fatty

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d153/rb26deet32/IMG_1476.jpg

Now I REALLY need a wastegate. Running open downpipe is also not the greatest idea but thats what I'm doing til Slomo makes me a new 3".