WTB EK civic B Series parts

rb26deet32

• 2 weeks later...
I might have a turbo timer for sale. Its a blitz turbo timer it doesn't have a harness tho.

I'm looking for all or nothing. I don't want to have to track down random parts if I don't have to. Luckily I have a few days before the new turbo gets here and then another 10 days before the car is going to be on the dyno. Still have to do a few small things to get it ready by then. I still don't know where I'm going to mount that hks boost controller. I just don't like the whole "drilling into my car" part of it...:(

You should eaisly be able to find a random threaded hole in your engine bay to mount the boost controller solenoid. I found tons in mine.

Also, a turbo timer harness is like 5-8$. Just a fyi.

Yea I can find a crap load. But mine has two holes. I guess I can just make a bracket for it to fit in one hole and also have a tab in the other whole. I just don't the sob to move around.

And when you say 5-8$ are you referring to buying it from someone or from an actual company? Because if they actually sell just the harness I'll probably go ahead and do that. I just don't like having to track down random parts if I don't have to. Thanks.

Brent