Kapok6 (Ryan) Dog Training

timmy43016

I am sure most have seen Kapok6 (Ryan) advertising dog obedience training on here.

I gave him one of my 2 pits to have trained. I wanted to tell you all that if you are considering this in any way...DO IT. Ryan picked up my dog on a Friday and returned him last night. It was like having a new dog in the house. Ryan did GREAT with him and he learned quite a few things with Ryan.

I know some of you, like me, think that you have a great handle on your dogs and that you did a decent job training, but I can tell you letting Ryan train your dog will make a world of difference. He charged more than fair (literally 1/4 of what national K9 will charge you) and he stands by his work. After getting my dog last night...so do i.

He trained another woman's dog here at Cardinal also and she was beyond satisfied. I am scheduling my other dog with Ryan and a round 2 of more advanced training to come.

If you are even thinking about it or waiting to see what he does with someone elses dog...i will tell you that I highly encourage you to seek out Ryan's help. Well worth it.

VERY good to know. Is this a side job/business you are starting/doing, or is this your day to day? Would you please PM me some pricing info? My 2 boxers are probably too old for me to need it at this point (they are pretty good anyway), but we have been contemplating the next pup for when they are gone and I want him/her professionally done. I will be going back to Dobermans after this FYI, if that makes a difference.