Ideas for Punta Cana

koolrayz

I am leaving for a 7 night vacation in Punta Cana (dominican Republic)

on Saturday. Need some ideas from others that have been there?

http://www.majestic-resorts.com/es/H2/Hotel-Majestic-Elegance-Punta-Cana.aspx

As many of you already know Brian Carter and I have broken our relations off and my new "freind" is taking me. Any suggestions other than the Pile Driver?

To bad for you MR Carter.

Here's the entire story. While Ray and I were talking he decided to get hardcore into fisting. At one point it was so bad he had dudes uppercutting his poop dispenser just to get a thrill. This made him extremely loose so he started calling me small. His new guy must be a conductor because Rays so loose now when he asks you to run a train on him he's going to be expecting a real train.

WE ARE OVER!!!!!!!

Here's the entire story. While Ray and I were talking he decided to get hardcore into fisting. At one point it was so bad he had dudes uppercutting his poop dispenser just to get a thrill. This made him extremely loose so he started calling me small. His new guy must be a conductor because Rays so loose now when he asks you to run a train on him he's going to be expecting a real train.

WE ARE OVER!!!!!!!

You sound like a controlling, jealous asshole. Best of luck Ray.

You always treated me bad and made me have low self esteem. The therapy sessions we had didnt change that fact that you just never loved me the way I loved you. Its a good thing we never adopted that kid from Guatamala like you wanted to.

I was there in Dec and stayed at the Iberostar. There wasn't much reason to leave the resort if you just want to hang out at the beach or pool. There are vendors in the lobby's of most hotels that sell excursions. There was one that was a day long that took you to see some ruins and give you a historical tour of the area. We didn't do this.

We did a dolphin swim which was decent. Some of the snorkeling excursions looked fun, but my wife wasn't too crazy about it. There's one that is takes you to a floating island where you eat drink, kayak, snorkel, etc all day. The only problem with that is there's no shade and you'll probably roast.

If you booked on a site like Expedia or Orbitz I would book transportation through them ahead of time. It's pretty hectic once you get out of baggage claim.

The local street vendors can be pretty pushy and will try to sell you everything. If you really want something to take home they can be haggled a lot lower. Everyone will call you "friend" and try to strike up a conversation about where you're from before trying to force you into their store.

The food is different, mostly because there are a lot of Euro tourists so it's geared towards them. If you're staying at an all-inclusive, the first thing you should do is go to the reservations desk and make as many dinner reservations at the resort restaurants as possible.

Any other questions just ask.

You always treated me bad and made me have low self esteem. The therapy sessions we had didnt change that fact that you just never loved me the way I loved you. Its a good thing we never adopted that kid from Guatamala like you wanted to.

I make YOU feel bad!!!!!!!!!!!

How do you think your thread about the women at work throwing themselves at you made me feel????

You insensitve bastard.

I was there in Dec and stayed at the Iberostar. There wasn't much reason to leave the resort if you just want to hang out at the beach or pool. There are vendors in the lobby's of most hotels that sell excursions. There was one that was a day long that took you to see some ruins and give you a historical tour of the area. We didn't do this.

We did a dolphin swim which was decent. Some of the snorkeling excursions looked fun, but my wife wasn't too crazy about it. There's one that is takes you to a floating island where you eat drink, kayak, snorkel, etc all day. The only problem with that is there's no shade and you'll probably roast.

If you booked on a site like Expedia or Orbitz I would book transportation through them ahead of time. It's pretty hectic once you get out of baggage claim.

The local street vendors can be pretty pushy and will try to sell you everything. If you really want something to take home they can be haggled a lot lower. Everyone will call you "friend" and try to strike up a conversation about where you're from before trying to force you into their store.

The food is different, mostly because there are a lot of Euro tourists so it's geared towards them. If you're staying at an all-inclusive, the first thing you should do is go to the reservations desk and make as many dinner reservations at the resort restaurants as possible.

Any other questions just ask.

Good tip on the ruins I havent read about them yet.

I didnt book the transportation because it was always a rippoff when I did it threw the cruise lines and you had to wait untill they "filled up". The last time after waiting almost two hours they admitted they didnt know where our bus was. Took a cab, got my money back from the cruiseline and gambled with the profit.

I make YOU feel bad!!!!!!!!!!!

How do you think your thread about the women at work throwing themselves at you made me feel????

You insensitve bastard.

I knew this is why you made this thread. Dont be jealous because several 600lb woman want to have relations with me.

Good tip on the ruins I havent read about them yet.

I didnt book the transportation because it was always a rippoff when I did it threw the cruise lines and you had to wait untill they "filled up". The last time after waiting almost two hours they admitted they didnt know where our bus was. Took a cab, got my money back from the cruiseline and gambled with the profit.

Some of the places we passed in the cab were a little sketchy. The closest resorts are about a 30 min ride from the airport. You'll get out of baggage claim into the mass of desperate cab drivers that are trying to grab your hands and lead you to their car. All we had to do was look through them and find the "Coco Tours" guy with our name on a sign.

As many of you already know Brian Carter and I have broken our relations off and my new "freind" is taking me. Any suggestions other than the Pile Driver?

To bad for you MR Carter.

you'll have to buy your lube once you get there because you will never make it through airport security with it, unless you "hide" it somewhere secret.