on3 performance?

Ryan218

Guest Removed
With how cheap his kits are I'm trying to see how much it would cost for me to switch to efi and put one on my car and make 600+

you could just go blow thru carb'd with it. but dont forget the fuel system

I have kept the 2v there unless Im at the track and just go to maybe 7-8. Stock motors dont like much more, 9-10psi is almost going to be 500 rw tq on a bone stock motor. That will be bad, if it has rods and piston, thats a different story. 6-7psi is fun, faster than my 4v with the old s/c setup.

the one guy on corral should make 700 rwhp+ on his 2v car. Its our kit with a mp70, mmr950 and supporting mods. Should be a pretty impressive setup, he said its crazy fast. Daily driving it now on 100 oct pump and 21psi. From the videos the thing looks pretty quick and hooks much better than I would have guessed on the street

Guest Removed
well if he has all that in there, but the suspension isnt stock ..lol its not hard to make one of these cars work on the street. i was surprised how well tylers car was digging around out cold myself.