CR Fight Night Call Outs!

wagner

This is for those who are going to man up and be there.

Main Card:

"The Wild Man" Howard Williams VS Chris "The Main Event" Mains

Good fight lots of money on the line here.

"the german wreching machine" Brian Wagner VS Cliff "the badge" or Phil (if he shows)

Prediction is simple for either one

"Big Sexy" Brian Carter vs a midget on a donkey

Edited by Wagner

I cant fight Steve. Every last time we have had a fight with gloves on its ended with a tie and us hurting for a week. I want to fight someone I dont know so I can learn from it. My dad was left handed so he taught us both how to fight left handed. I want to box someone right handed.

This is for those who are going to man up and be there.

Main Card:

"The Wild Man" Howard Williams VS Chris "The Main Event" Maines

Cill

Fixed :cool:

I cant fight Steve. Every last time we have had a fight with gloves on its ended with a tie and us hurting for a week. I want to fight someone I dont know so I can learn from it. My dad was left handed so he taught us both how to fight left handed. I want to box someone right handed.

I'd be willing to go a few rounds with either of you. I mean, whats the wost that could happen?

You gonna give me 9:1?

Hell no u take too much of my money!

Now we're taking side bets!? I thought this was just for fun and maybe to get out a little frustration. If that’s the case I need to get a promoter.

I can't physically fight due toa heath condition (Not a joke eathier...) so I might as well bet

Hell no u take too much of my money!

I can't physically fight due toa heath condition (Not a joke eathier...) so I might as well bet

I have that condition too. It's a little different, but basically because of it, I can't beat Neon’s!? :(