CR Fight Night Call Outs!

wagner

Okay enough messin around my call out is to Brian C. I'm pretty sure I've got at least 3 fights in me for a night.

Super_GTP vs Howard

Super_GTP vs Brian C

and...

Super_GTP vs _________ <---- (who ever wants to put their name here)

whoa whoa whoa.

whats all this fightin business? boxing? mma? in a ring or just out in a backyard somewhere?

i need to start sparring again :cool:

Someone care to explain what is goin on here and where the fights are happening. If Howard is really gonna fight someone then I will take Howard for the win for 50$.

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77137

Someone care to explain what is goin on here and where the fights are happening. If Howard is really gonna fight someone then I will take Howard for the win for 50$.

http://i31.tinypic.com/2z6az9w.jpg

http://giftube.com/gifs/18790.gif

Okay enough messin around my call out is to Brian C. I'm pretty sure I've got at least 3 fights in me for a night.

Super_GTP vs Howard

Super_GTP vs Brian C

and...

Super_GTP vs _________ <---- (who ever wants to put their name here)

Locked! Time to stop slacking on my cardio... Just remember I'm old. I'm at that age where if someone tried to fight me I would just shoot them :lol:

I will be back the 26th if this goes well lets is there a possibility of a second time?

Possibly, but it will mostly depend on how things go the first time. If we get a good showing and people are respectful of things, I’m sure we could work it in somewhere.

Super_GTP vs Howard

Super_GTP vs Brian C

and...

Super_GTP vs me <---- (who ever wants to put their name here)

me

BUMP Because CR FIGHT NIGHT is less then 3 days away and I'm ready to unleash the furry!

I will have an official CR PUSSY list for all the tough talkers who said they’d show then bail cause… “Well they had other things to do”. And we will crown a CR King of the Ring.

So come at me brah’ I named the time and place now it’s time for you to show up!!! :lol:

BUMP Because CR FIGHT NIGHT is less then 3 days away and I'm ready to unleash the furry!

I will have an official CR PUSSY list for all the tough talkers who said they’d show then bail cause… “Well they had other things to do”. And we will crown a CR King of the Ring.

So come at me brah’ I named the time and place now it’s time for you to show up!!! :lol:

If this works out we should have a one night open weight tourny...