Germain Cadillac of Easton

dover

Got in touch with a buddy of mine who works at the Mercedes dealership there and he set me up with his friend down in service. Took my V with some weird vibration and a loose shifter in Wednesday, got my car back today at 6.

They gave me a 2010 CTS to drive while they worked on the car.

They replaced:

Prop-shaft

Diff Bushing

Shifter Bushings

Rear Diff Full Service

Transmission Full Service

Power Steering Flush

Injector Flush

Throttle Service

Also come to find that my rotors are in bad shape and need new brakes all the way around. So that is next on the agenda!

Car runs great and is as smooth as butter. I didn't pay a thing, everything was covered under warranty and it was done fast. I may just have to go buy a 2010 CTS Sport now though!

Why diagnose anything? Just replace every possible cause.

No wonder car companies are struggling with dealerships doing repairs like that. Not that you care; more power to you. Take it back and tell them you have a squeak somewhere; they'll probably replace all your suspension and interior.

Nope I was actually talking about CTS4. It fell in love with the one I was driving. I wish they made a White with the Black interior, Luxury AWD edition. Don't get me wrong I would love an 08/09 V. But if I were interested in spending that money I'd buy the coupe :D

http://images.autotrader.com/scaler/565/421/images/2010/2/19/267/869/14988156999.267869648.IM1.MAIN.565x421_A.562x421.jpg