WTB Fox Body Parts

SausageKing

looking to buy fox body

1.Instrument cluster.... I have 1 (87) but it has an 85mph speedo. looking for a 140mph instrument cluster.

2.5.0L spindels

3. (2) stock pony wheels

4 MSD 6a or 6AL

5. AC eliminator bracket

6.Double hump crossmember (dual exhaust)...................................................... Got One!

7. 5.0L front headlight / ALT. wiring harness for an 89 notch

8. anyone know someone that can sandblast wheels?

Edited by SausageKing
updating

I have a cluster I just pulled from my notch, I have a msd dis-2 box, not sure what its good on or if you could use it, Billet p/s bracket, and crossmember from my notch. Let me know what you would be interested in and Ill make a price

I need radiator top brackets, hood henge, c4 tranny front yoke, and front wiring harness for parking lights. if you have anything let me know as well.

Guest Removed
looking to buy fox body

1.Instrument cluster.... I have 1 (87) but it has an 85mph speedo. looking for a 140mph instrument cluster.

2.5.0L spindels

3. (2) stock pony wheels

4 MSD 6a or 6AL

5. AC eliminator bracket

6.Double hump crossmember (dual exhaust)

7. 5.0L front headlight / ALT. wiring harness for an 89 notch

8. anyone know someone that can sandblast wheels?

i have 1/2 that list here...why you need 5.0 spindles tho? rnager rotors work fine for a 5 lug swap, and i had 4 banger spindles under my bb for years. still do and the 140 speedo is just that...the speddo only..not the whole cluster. does your have a tach in it?

I have a cluster I just pulled from my notch, I have a msd dis-2 box, not sure what its good on or if you could use it, Billet p/s bracket, and crossmember from my notch. Let me know what you would be interested in and Ill make a price

I need radiator top brackets, hood henge, c4 tranny front yoke, and front wiring harness for parking lights. if you have anything let me know as well.

c-4 is the same as a t-5...so the stock driveshaft is all you need

i have 1/2 that list here...why you need 5.0 spindles tho? rnager rotors work fine for a 5 lug swap, and i had 4 banger spindles under my bb for years. still do and the 140 speedo is just that...the speddo only..not the whole cluster. does your have a tach in it?

c-4 is the same as a t-5...so the stock driveshaft is all you need

are the ranger rotors 11"? plus I don't have the cash for 5 lug wheels now.

Yeah I have the tach

I guess PM me prices for what you have. I can swing by tomorrow after work(6:46-7:00p.m.) to p/u the parts. let me know

Guest Removed

the 94-95 rotors arent 11"...the 99 up stuff is tho.

i'll have to find time to dig thru parts tomorrow...i know i have the cross member, and maybe a extra harness... but dont know for sure.