where to find

AJ

wrecked corvettes for sale? looking more for a C6Z than anything and could care less about how much damage is done to the car as long as the frame isn't too jacked up. would also consider any 99-09 manual trans vette.

anyone know where i can find such a place to buy something totaled or with a salvage title?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170453695836&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

A guy on another forum won the bid but seemed to be having cold feet so I dont know if the deal went through or not!

http://www.erepairables.com/search/by_make_model/chevrolet:corvette/index.html

wrecked corvettes for sale? looking more for a C6Z than anything and could care less about how much damage is done to the car as long as the frame isn't too jacked up. would also consider any 99-09 manual trans vette.

anyone know where i can find such a place to buy something totaled or with a salvage title?

;)

:finger:

auto trans = fail

bitch im nto doing all the work for you. i gave you a site!! :gtfo:

Guest tbutera2112
wow everything thats been posted so far is stupid expensive compaired to the site i already know of. it maybe harder to find what i want than i thought.

youre welcome for trying :finger:

Guest Removed
there doesn't seem to be anything good on ebay right now, i'll keep an eye on it.

have to keep your eyes open ..

i seen a wrecked one on racingjunk a few months back (c6, not sure on the z tho)