Jesus Cr is lame now

Sam1647545489

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just to add fuel to the fire... doc and i got banned from a thread not too long ago for absolutely no reason. all i said was "whats up with all these random threads lately". http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77523

anyone care to explain?

everyone that posted in that thread was banned from it. not sure why thread was a waste anyway.

I hardly ever post on here anymore because nobody talks about cars.....and if they do its retarded shit. All the good racing happens down south....anywhere from 9-12 sec cars. LMK if your down. Sam- LMK about this dig spot?

Some of us do talk about cars, and some of us still race. But due to circumstances in this city, street racing is stupid.

Corey, you're more than welcome to attend one of CR's many track days so I can drag your ass around with my Firebird, versus you talking shit about how lame CR is.

I like you, but do have to say you're one of those naysayers that I have yet to see run your car.

Guest 614Streets
Some of us do talk about cars, and some of us still race. But due to circumstances in this city, street racing is stupid.

Corey, you're more than welcome to attend one of CR's many track days so I can drag your ass around with my Firebird, versus you talking shit about how lame CR is.

I like you, but do have to say you're one of those naysayers that I have yet to see run your car.

Put some money on it!

Am I the only one that sees cr for what it is, a place that when I'm bored I troll and I do go to most track days.

And I certainally do not expect anything else from it one reason being all but two or three mods and admins don't race or have a car worth talking about , care more about how many girls they fuck or how much mac stuff they buy or how much Audi god like.. But on the otherhand that's why cr is sometimes very very worth reading.

One thing I find funny as he'll is thy I know at least one phone call will be made about this thread. Which is sad really if you think about it.

Oh here put them wherever .,?!')(.,?!

Am I the only one that sees cr for what it is, a place that when I'm bored I troll and I do go to most track days.

And I certainally do not expect anything else from it one reason being all but two or three mods and admins don't race or have a car worth talking about , care more about how many girls they fuck or how much mac stuff they buy or how much Audi god like.. But on the otherhand that's why cr is sometimes very very worth reading.

One thing I find funny as he'll is thy I know at least one phone call will be made about this thread. Which is sad really if you think about it.

Oh here put them wherever .,?!')(.,?!

you sir, are correct. i may not have the fastest vehicle on this board, but i made it to every track rental last year. and attended meets work permitting.

trolling cr at 3am talking about random stuff IS worth my time.

With the warm weather coming soon, I would of thought i would of seen a few shit talking threads, but I guess not. I might as well go sell the car now.

http://www.myconfinedspace.com/wp-content/uploads/tdomf/128031/betty.jpg

actually cory has been to a couple track days....... and I would hope your car would beat his. makes ALOT more power.

I would have to agree with both sides. CR used to be great when we could come one here post stories about racing and videos. Those time are now gone. but you have to admit there is more crap on this site then talking about cars....

I hardly ever post on here anymore because nobody talks about cars.....and if they do its retarded shit. All the good racing happens down south....anywhere from 9-12 sec cars. LMK if your down. Sam- LMK about this dig spot?

I'm interested.

Congratulations your car is faster than mine. I have a pullied Cobra that runs mid 11's....nothing impressive but I do have fun with the car. It will never have an automatic with slicks and skinnies and live at the track. Thats not what I enjoy. How am I a naysayer? Its a fact there is way more dumb shit talked about on this sight than general "car" talk thats all I am saying. And I ran at the track day at Kilkare I had bought my car in Pittsburgh the day before. And BTW my name is CORY!!!

Why is it that any and all kind of racing turns into a giant dick-swinging contest? I'm convinced that I'm the only person who just wants to get in the occasional fun run and not care who wins. It's to the point where I'd rather race MYSELF than anyone else because they take all of the fun out of it.

Cory when your brother comes over to do that cam swap, you should come with him and we can roll down the road and check out this spot. I already marked it and all.

Why is it that any and all kind of racing turns into a giant dick-swinging contest? I'm convinced that I'm the only person who just wants to get in the occasional fun run and not care who wins. It's to the point where I'd rather race MYSELF than anyone else because they take all of the fun out of it.

Because its suppose to. A call out or race just isnt a call out or race without egos, attitudes, and dick-swinging! Racing to just have fun is gay.