Jesus Cr is lame now

Sam1647545489

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im just tryin to get muh race on this summa, to many people scared da get out der and run. People need to quit talken if dey dont wunna race. Put up of shut up. Gimme da hit on anything on dis forum and Ill run.

u get the hit for $20?

Guest Removed
I don't belive rob u til I see pics

Show them rob

i should have grabbed pics last night. clean ass fox with with a 03 cobra motor, c4 trans and twin turdo's on it will do the job.

im sure at some point i'll get a pic of it

Your Harley? :bangbang:

Yeh if we are racing from here to flordia. Im gonna ride a troybuilt as well it will be an even race.:eek:

If it's a bike race from here to Florida, I'll take on both of ya, and give you odds. The triple niner needs to stretch its legs a little.

Wagers, gentlemen? And let's not go light--we need to make this worth the time and trouble. :)

You certainly aren't afraid of losing an endurance bike race with a crippled-up old man, are you?

If it's a bike race from here to Florida, I'll take on both of ya, and give you odds. The triple niner needs to stretch its legs a little.

Wagers, gentlemen? And let's not go light--we need to make this worth the time and trouble. :)

You certainly aren't afraid of losing an endurance bike race with a crippled-up old man, are you?

ziiinnnggggg

I've said this before but some mods have ruined this forum... they delete any thread that's not about fucking fat chics, guns, or stupid threads about getting married and knocking up their fat wife.

lol, nothing like shitting on the mods then come running to them to clean up your thread. Then being a narc about someone having access to another persons ID.